- Size: All TBR’s Gnarwhal packrafts are size Long/Large, which fits the widest range of boaters
- Shape: Rally Hull
- Tube Diameter: 11.7-inch
- Fit: Whitewater
- Valve: Temper assist valve for inflation and deflation
- Attachments: 4 bow grab loops, 2 stern grab loops, 2 double D-Rings, 2 ankle loops, 2 multi-slot strap plates, and two strap plates
- Seating: 3/4 Length Whitewater Seat, Whitewater Foot Brace, Adjustable Foam Backband, 4-point Thigh Straps
- Build Configurations: Whitewater Deck
- Cargo Fly: Standard
- Materials: Proprietary 210-denier high count nylon hull and 840-denier ballistic nylon floor (Made in USA).Vectran® Fabric: Vectran® is a high-performance fiber that is five times stronger than steel. Vectran® is a great option for improving rigidity and hull performance in whitewater, but is not recommended for extensive use in shallow streams and rivers
*The color of the boats in our inventory may vary from the photos shown on this page.
If you’re going on a multi-day adventure or wanna carry a lot of stuff, consider adding on a bow bag (12L or 24L) or a pair of dry bags that are specially designed to fit inside the hull through the cargo fly.