Pack up your sleeping bag, plus clothes and supplies for a weekend or a week, and head out to the river. Since 1977, outfitters, guides and weekend warriors have relied on Bill’s Bags to keep their overnight gear dry trip after trip, year after year.
- Constructed with heavy-duty 21 oz TobaTex body with a reinforced bottom of 34 oz TobaTex, the Bill’s Bags will outlast a generation worth of adventures.
- Expandable for over 6700 cubic in of storage capacity but can be cinched down with four compression straps to compact and stabilize gear.
- Aluminum fasteners on the compression straps increase durability and eliminate busted buckles.
- The StormStrip™ closure system provides a confident seal and allows for easy top-loading access.
- The adjustable backpack harness with padded shoulder straps makes carrying your gear around rapids or into a secluded camp easy and comfortable.
- The backpack harness is removable. This is a handy feature when flying with the bag, reducing baggage handling snag points.
- Weight: 4.20 lbs
- Filled & Rolled Volume: 110L
- Filled & Rolled Dimensions: 16″ Diameter x 33″ Height (measured fully packed and closed)
- Material: 21 oz. TobaTex body; 34 oz. TobaTex bottom
- Closure System: Fold-down StormStrip™ closure